Dental Veneers is one of the most sought after dental procedure nowadays if what you want to have is a complete smile makeover. If your dream is to have that beautiful smile that definitely gets everyone’s attention then dental veneer is a pretty good option for you. In our clinic, we offer different services all of top quality and the main goal is to make sure that you have your beautiful smile. If you are ready to make this change, then set up some time with our experts and make yourself one step closer to your dream smile.
What is a Dental Veneers?
Veneers are applied or placed on the front surface of the patient’s teeth and the its goal is to correct any functional or aesthetic defects. It is made up of wafer-like sheets and are very thin. Often times, veneers are prepared with the use of oral porcelains or resin composites and with the use of porcelains, it makes veneers look better as well durable and much stronger.
Are there Different Kinds of Veneers?
There are two types of veneers, porcelain and composite and the use of either of these two mainly depends on the actual need, demands in terms of the look or aesthetics and most especially, based on budget constraints of the patients.
For your reference, here’s an overview of both types.
- Porcelain Veneers – Among the different types of veneers, porcelain is the most commonly used as a veneer material because of its perfect translucency as it matches to any teeth color. The only downside to having porcelain veneers is that it is not as durable as the other materials and too much exposure to hard food will fracture it.
- Composite Veneers – Composite veneers are well known for being able to be created fast. The material used for composite veneers is very similar to type that is used for direct tooth filling.
Could I Benefit from Dental Veneers?
It is a given that veneers one and only benefit is to bring that beautiful smile back but how does it actually do it? Veneers, with its procedure is being used to bring back several cosmetic dental problems, which then when fixed, will put that pretty smile on your face. For different experts, below is the list of problems that is commonly solved when veneers are placed.
- Crooked Teeth – Misshaped or crooked can be fixed and restored to its shining and perfect appearance with the use of veneers. If you are interested in knowing how this can be done, then feel free to reach out to our clinic and our team of experts will be ready to assist.
- Excessive Gaps – No matter what is the cause off the teeth gap, whether it is because of diastema or not, veneer can correct this problem. This procedure will bridge the gap between the teeth and will them bring back everything to normal in no time at all.
- Permanent Stains – When your teeth stains cannot be fixed by simple teeth whitening anymore, veneer becomes your top solution.
Why Should I Get Veneers?
Aside from simply having a beautiful smile, there are other reasons why you should get a dental veneer when appropriate.
- Smile Makeover – No one can ever get used to seeing a pretty smile. If this is something that you want to have and want others to see, then get a smile makeover with our team and we will make sure that you will get your dream smile in no time.
- Improved Self-Esteem – A beautiful smile is not just a smile – there is so much more that it brings and one of which is an improved self – esteem and confidence.
- Veneers are Longer Lasting than Fillings – While fillings are directly applied to the teeth during your visit to the dentists, veneers would have to be prepared and created in the dental laboratories which makes it longer lasting, better looking and definitely more durable than fillings.
- Smaller Chances for Staining – Since veneers are made from superior designs and materials, it is certainly more resistant to staining compared to fillings.
If you wish to get all these benefits from having veneer procedures, then reach out to our office and we will take care of your oral needs for you.
How Long Will My Veneers Last?
Veneers durability and lifespan mainly depends on how well you take care of your oral health. Although the average years that it lasts may range from 5 to 7 years, it may still be more or less depending on your oral health status and dietary habits.
What are Recent Advancements in Veneers?
Veneer procedures is developing and currently the industry tries its best to adopt and newest trends in the dental technology market as days pass by. For your information, below are the recent advancements in the veneer procedure around the world.
- CAD CAM Technology for Fabricating Veneers – As mentioned earlier, veneers are currently being prepared in laboratories but there are already some dental clinics and practices that have purchased CAD CAM systems which then allows the doctors to prepare veneers within the office itself. When this happens, patients will not need to wait too long before they can get their veneers created.
- No-prep Veneers – Due to the latest technology, there are now veneers that can be prepared within the clinic and can be easily attached to the tooth.
- Zirconia Veneers – Apart from porcelain and composite veneers, there are the so called zirconia veneers which is much stronger and aesthetically pleasing than the first two. Since it was proven than zirconia veneers are really durable, it is now being fabricated using a milling machine.