Dr. Michael Ayzin is has over 30 years of experience in Dental Implant procedures. He offers exceptional dental implants care to all his patients. Dental Implants Periodontist Dr. Peter Refela has specialty training of an extra three years after dental school.
On this Page
What are Same Day Dental Implants?
Dental implants in a day are the answer to questions such as: are you looking for a comfortable and permanent replacement option for missing or failing teeth? Are you unsatisfied with your current dentures? What if you could replace these teeth with permanent restorations in one day?
Yes, the wonder is over. Using modern dentistry techniques, not only will you be able to eat and speak again without embarrassment or difficulty, but you will also have that beautiful smile again in just one day! Getting dental implants Orange County in just one visit is possible – for one tooth, multiple and even a full mouth restoration. Getting teeth in a day offers the most convenience of any restoration possible.
Is it Possible to Get New Teeth in a Day?
Unlike conventional restorations which require weeks to finalize, same day restorations are placed in just a single visit to the dentist. Anyone with a busy work or travel schedule or someone who just doesn’t want a long healing period will find this procedure ideal. With a same day dental implant you can start enjoying food and smiling again immediately. You can have the highest quality permanent tooth replacement and not have to wait for it. Make an appointment today with Orange County’s dental implants experts at Dentistry @ Its Finest.
How Are Same Day Dental Implants Performed at Dentistry @ Its Finest, Orange County CA?
- Before Your Same Day Placement Appointment – Before scheduling your appointment for a permanent tooth replacement, a board certified dentist will perform a thorough examination to ensure that a same day vs. a conventional dental implant is suitable for you. The specialist will also look at X-rays and other reports such as CBCT (Cone beam computed tomography) and 3D digital imaging to assess the condition of the jaw bone as well as placement of the artificial root. Careful planning done beforehand will streamline your fixture placement and ensure proper placement.
- On the Day of Your Appointment – Everything will be ready; abutment, temporary crown, and all other tools will be prepared for when you arrive for the procedure at Dentistry @ Its Finest. Tooth placement is a surgical procedure, and requires anesthesia prior to surgery. Our dentist may choose between a local sedation or general anesthesia, depending on the expected duration of the procedure. Once you are completely sedated and pain-free, your dentist will carefully drill the new roots into position and attach the prefabricated prostheses to the fixed bridge.
Same Day Versus Conventional Dental Implants: What’s the Difference?
Both conventional and one day dental restorations are used to permanently replace lost teeth. For traditional restorations, dentists must wait a few weeks after placing the implant to ensure that enough bone formation has developed to hold it in position. However, improvement in modern surgical techniques now allows dentists to place new restorations immediately.
Single Implant to Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Tooth Replacement
Teeth in one day offers you reliable tooth replacement, whether you need just one tooth or multiple teeth restored.
- Single Missing Tooth Replacement – Can be Done in a single day.
- Multiple Missing teeth – Can be replaced with the help of implant supported removable or fixed dentures.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Can be restored with the help of permanent dentures.
- All on Four Dentures – All on 4 Implants – Four posts are inserted in each jaw which then support a complete denture over them to restore a complete (edentulous) arch.
Are Same Day Dental Implants Costly?
While the cost can be higher than other tooth replacement options, if you compare the benefits such as not having to wait, their strength, comfort and ease of care, the advantages certainly outweigh this single drawback. See Dental Implants Cost
Get your permanent replacement teeth today. Our Office in Costa Mesa, OC, CA is committed to giving you the gift of a beautiful smile! We are located in Orange County. Call us today to get your smile and lifestyle back! Get a Free Consultation with Dr. Ayzin.