Dear Dentistry At Its Finest patient,
We are back in the office to take care of you and ALL your dental needs.
Your health and well-being is our highest priority. Our hardworking, compassionate team is taking every precaution to keep all of our facilities clean and safe. We are also working around the clock to make sure you have access to important COVID-19 related updates and the other services we provide.
We are following guidance from the CDC, OSHA to ensure the safety and health of our employees and patients. For this reason, we will be implementing a variety of recommended safety precautions. We will be providing you with more detail about these protocols when we are back in the office together. These precautions will include:
- Employee and patients temperature screenings before entering the office.
- All patients will be required to wear masks.
- Self-reporting requirements: patients should report any symptoms of the virus they or a household/family member experience to Joyce Giron-Papa. Symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. Employees should also self-report if they have close contact with someone who is confirmed to have COVID-19. All personal health information will be kept confidential, except that confirmed cases must be reported to our local health department.
- We will be increasing cleaning protocols.
- Except when necessary to ensure patient privacy, doors will be left open so doorknobs/plates will not be touched by each person entering and leaving the premises.
- Patients will be asked to check in over the phone from their cars when they arrive.
- Waiting room materials will be limited; all shared materials such as magazines, brochures, and pens will be removed.
- The number of patients allowed in the office at the same time will be limited.
- Patients and employees will not be allowed to bring visitors to the office, unless medically necessary.
We look forward to working with you.
Help prevent the spread
We all can do our part to help protect each other. Make sure you wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently; avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice social distancing by keeping six feet from others. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness; cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw it away; disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces and stay home when you are sick. Following these steps can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are here for you
Our team is actively engaged with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Orange County Health Care Agency (HCA) to adopt the latest clinical recommendations. See how we can help you if you are looking for an Emergency dentist
Thank you for choosing Dentistry At its finest and trusting us with your care.